Sunday, February 19, 2006

sunday sweet sunday

Well it is still near zero outside but much warmer then yesterday. I spent the day with the kids and without mom again. She should be home late tonight Pancakes and eggs for breakfast then time to get ready for the day. We hit the food store and then off to Walworth BMX. It was a blast, seen some riders we know and found a good spot to sit and watch. We got there about half way through qualifing and watched all of the mains. The kids loved it. I was just amazed nothing has changed in 20 years since I raced bmx in Oak Creek, the same bikes same track rats and same fun fun fun. I am home now so it time to make dinner. My parents are heading over to some chow. Tiem to ride in the basement tonight skipped last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home