Monday, November 12, 2007

dang again

Well I got home from bmx sunday just worn out. I think I picked up the kids flu bug and it only took a few gates to make me start feeling hot, exhausted and very thirsty. I had stomach issues all day again today. Back to sunday it was packed and good to see so familiar faces again. I missed qualifying the 1 moto and made it in the 2nd. In the main I was racing for forth when Fred sat up and I kept the gas on and took 3rd by inches. I felt good at first but started to feel indifferent on the way home. I know the race ends at the line but he had me beat with 20 feet to go. Then I got home and found a nail in the tire. The 2nd one I have found after making a visit to the barn. So 80 bucks later and I have another new tire. Well the killing season is near time to rest for the hunt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home