Monday, April 21, 2008

busted

So I busted out the new cyclopath kits all the way down to the socks. I was told you can really see the argyle through the woods of Rock Hut state park.
Well I left all kinds of stuff out on the trail at Rock Hut yesterday. I started the day off all wrong just ΒΌ mile in to the trail. There was a right turn off the road into the dirt on a small hill. I pulled a rookie move and backed off from making a pass and locked up the front brake on some tree bark. Well I was picking myself up off the ground and realized I just buried the brake and shifter into my upper thigh. Jumped back on and Coop made some comment about riding the bike. The quickly found the brake lever and shifter was pushed up a tad and I was not getting it back down and now the leg was throbbing. I finished up the first lap and the leg was tender to the touch. In the middle of the 2nd lap the leg was done and started cramping even when walking. So when the darkness and Jesse went by like I was standing still I know I was way back. Ronsta was rocking it in third then there was a huge gap back to forth. Well after that heartbreak I am going to hit few sport races early this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home