Monday, June 22, 2009

Still looking

Still looking for that point in the year I actually feel like training. I hope that time is coming soon. Now that the kids are in summer camp and the weather is getting nice I might start turning the pedals a little more often after therapy is over. So Saturday we loaded up the van and headed to Mt Morris for the WORS big top show. Let me state right from the get go the start was bullshit, no climbing at all just ram everyone into the singletrack and get ready to wait, nice move. Two guys went down right away and the top 20 guys just rolled away. Oh well it was still a damn good time to be out riding and doing a few wheelies for the cheering section. Overall I really enjoyed the new course layout just throw the start hill back in to spread out a bit more.

I have a set of crankbros two piece skewers for sale: cheap only disclaimer they will not stay tight no matter what. Had to stop twice in the race to make the bike shift and the brake stop rubbing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you found what your looking for ?

I heard you found a new bike though ?

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home