Friday, March 03, 2006

Tell me again

So besides a wonderful family and friends. Tell me why I live here again. Is it the really nice weather we get for one month in the summer. The long drawn out winters from november to april. The fact the sun is seldom seen during the same time. I am watching the news and just a couple hours south of here it 20 or 30 dergees warmer. It must be cabin fever. I know racing is right around the corner and I am going to ride tomorrow outside. I could not, no matter how hard I tried was I able to through a leg over the bike today and ride another hour in the basemant. Hopefully the cold wind in the face for 40 miles will clear that mental block. The new WORS book came today in the mail and like every year I have read it twice already marked the calendar looked for the changes made. I know I stink at spelling, but holy crap there are a ton of typos in the handbook. I do like the full page WEMS add, that should help the numbers this year. I just tuck the kids in and moms crapbooking till midnight in her pajamas at someone house. So I wll take advantage of having the bed to myself. Good Night Kenny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home