Tuesday, June 27, 2006

dead simple

It is simple, all you need is a 5 gallon bucket a bag of bird seed and a 4 ft long 2x4. These are the goods need to create the worlds most effective rodent killer. Add two gallons of water to the bucket, pour seed in water, it will float. Then give the flee bags a ramp tp walk to the top of the bucket. They will jump right in a buck of seed, ooops it is more water than seed. That is right in two days I have bagged 15 chipmunk aka banded gophers 4 mice and a mole. I just reloaded, so I will update on the hunt. That is just from the dirty buggers under my patio.

Kenny

1 Comments:

Blogger SugsCandy said...

Oh, my Dad would be so upset with you for doing that. He gladly buys seed to feed all his critters around the house. He even has a flying squirrel that comes down his chimney to the bottom and eats his seed and gets his water. Of course, he has the screen on so it doesn't get in the house!! He's so funny. I side with you, but Dad, ahh, he's a different one.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home