Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Too hot and too funny

Well it 100 damn degrees again. No riding just swimming for the 2 day.

Well there is this fella at work who put 20 inch Spreewells on his 2006 Chevy Monte Carlo SS. Yes it did look a bit ridiculous. I often noticed the tire stuck out past the wheel wells and there was only about a inch between the tire and said wheel well. So this morning when I seen both rear quarter panel destroyed and the trunk lid bent up and two spares I almost pissed my pants laughing so hard. I called down to his buddy to ask what happened. Not sure I could talk to the owner without laughing at him. He was traveling south bound on 43 at approx 70 miles and hour when he hit a bump in the road. The tires tore into the car, ripped the fenders apart and destroyed the tires and rims. It gets better. It turns out his insurance company will not cover it because the tires were improperly sized for the car per the manufactures guidelines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home