Saturday, January 20, 2007

weeks over and 07

Well I worked from home on Wednesday and still managed 44 hours in the office in 4 days. The sickness in the house never ends. Josh came home sick from germ bag central, or as some call it school. Mom took him to the Doc of Friday, strep throat great. We pumped him full of bubble gum flavor antibiotics and he is his old self this morning. He won't be racing sunday but I am going.

Last night I took the bubble wrap of the replacement frame and started to build the fuel back up for the 07 Campaign. Unless I start dropping pounds really fast it will be comp Clyde's for me with a few pounds to spare.

Going to sneak a ride in later on the snowmobile trails today and hot the Barn sunday

2 Comments:

Blogger Mountaingoat said...

44 Hours in one week! Is that even legal? I think I worked almost 30 hours this week.

10:46 AM  
Blogger bmxmtbfam said...

In 4 working days and I think I am going in sunday night just to get close to finishing up year end by month end.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home