Sunday, April 29, 2007

I live with rednecks.

Well I almost crashed because I was laughing so hard when I seen a neighbor in trouble today. For anyone who has driven past the fox river on national ave in mukwonago this may seem all that better. OK so here it the short of it, on the southwest side of the river there is a half assed boat launch that you can drive down to down the embankment. There is no drive of any kind just dirt and a small slab for the launch. So today the neighbor decided to launch his small row boat on the river. In July that may not have been a problem. However days ago this area was under water. So when I seen the trailer was sunk to the boat and the truck to the frame, I had to stop and ask how was the fishing. He was past the point of crying and started to laugh. Many hours later two tow trucks helped him the truck and the boat out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home