Tuesday, April 10, 2007

long overdue

So I hit emma and the connector Sunday and Monday for some good miles. I will say after riding bmx all winter snappin up short climbs is easier. Now the snow is coming tonight and should close them up again.

Saturday we hit Sams club and spent like 300 bucks so we now have a bunch of stuff like this,

124 corn dogs
128 pudding cup
5 pounds of tater tots
48 king size Snicker ( will keep me in Comp Clyde)
cans and cans of veggies
bags and bags of chips ( already out of the house)
40 chickens of breast
6 pounds of Shrimp
A gallon of Strawberries
A years worth of bacon
A gallon of Sour Cream
The biggest bottle of Ketchup ever
The Biggest bottle of Ranch Dressing ever
A gross of garbage bags
I did get 2 pounds of good coffee.
Couple bottles of wine

Who really needs all this shit,. The bottles don't fit in the fridge and my kids will hate corn dogs and chicken in two months.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Shed Master said...

Tell yer kids to lay off'f my corndogs. I'll be over for dinner on Wednesday.

And Thursday as well as Friday.

Hell, I'll just pack a few weeks worth of clothes.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home