Sunday, March 11, 2007

sunday fun day right

So the racing fun started on friday, I didn't make to the main took a corner tight and washed out. Josh on the other hand had awesome day. He qualified first moto with a 2nd place. Then in the main he was leading when he had a moment, When someone gets to close josh hit the brakes. So josh went from 1 st to last in one corner. Then he past two others to race back to third and take home a trophy. Saturday brought about 100 more riders and the motos got larger. I got shoved into the young gun again. Missed first moto made in the second, In the main I just plain sucked I came into the first corner in the wrong place between Cookie and Tyler. Both notorious shitty corner droppers. They banged bars and bodies and like a tard I put myself between them and I hit the brake and they rode away. Josh had two great motos. He didn't qualify but the riders in 7 novy where a lot faster today. He was not to happy after his 2nd moto. He know he didn't qualify but he said that was the fastest he ever rode around the track. So it a good thing he is starting to get the whole speed thing down. We off to the races again today, It a triple point redline cup qualifier so it going to be packed in the barn today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home