Friday, February 16, 2007

1000 miles and no fun

The nice thing about being the boss for 115 people in 5 states, You really only have to see them once a year. That however brings a lot of driving in one week to do yearly reviews. Yes this week sucked. I seen Chicago, Battle Creek, Cleavland, Brecksville and today Madison. So last night we hit the barn for a few more gates. I think my brain finally has the gate cadence worked out. Josh had a good time. He is looking faster and didn't fall once all night. Sunday will be fun racing again. Well I think I let me wife talking me into painting our living room. I guess three years of new house white is getting old. Also starting to finalize the Berryman trip, seems like it will be three days of riding and sleeping the last weekend in March. Till later.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home