Thursday, January 25, 2007

keeps getting harder

Man with every weeks practice it seem that I am getting a little faster but it is getting harder. Maybe the stress of work is knocking me down some. Well I thought I wrecked a brake housing. turns out the v brake rivet pulled out. Man lucky I have a few of those lying around. Russell twisted a BB spindle. Josh had a few really good runs today, he actually looked like he was moving fast around the whole course. I am killing myself mentally with the gate starts. I am over thinking the whole process. The last couple I just jumped at "watch" and things were much better. tonight brought a big MTB crew, Russell Randy Jay Nate VeloDan Ray MG Dan T Fast Guy Joe and others I am sure I missed. We will be racing Saturday not Sunday this weekend. We have some party Sunday so it a bonus to be able to race Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home