Sunday, January 28, 2007

No racin sunday

Yep we have a party to go to today so no racing , booooooooooo. Well racing Saturday was good to us. Josh and I both got a 3rd in our main. Josh really turned the corner yesterday. He would always get behind someone and stay there after the first corner, Yesterday I told him to just pedal as fast as he could into the first corner and see how that worked. So first time he won his heat and made it to the main. In the main josh did the same thing first corner he was a good bike length in front of the other three. Then he seen the rider on the inside and hit the brakes and they both went by and he ended up third. I again got bumped down in age to 18 -25. It was really nice to get bumped down to that age group to race against 3 real expert riders. I got third then first in the heats and made the main. In the main I knew it would be tough. I did get a third but i was right on their tires so I felt great about it. Well hopefully Jay feels better today and Ron, Nate and the rest of the Alpha wings team take a few wins. Well got to go to the store and get a couple hundred Popsicle sticks to help josh do a project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home