Friday, March 16, 2007

Bout damn time

Well Time Warner finally sent out this very nice women who knew what the hell she was doing today. So it took 4 days to fix our road runner. I really understand things happening in a data loop that are strange and hard to find when split. Except it turned out to be a loose connection in the ped in the yard, So three other techs didn't check the most basic connection. Great.

It was a fun week. let me recap something from Wednesday.

Tosa Cop: Sir, do you know your registration is expired?

Me: Really, I have the emissions slip right here on the seat.

TC: Well Sir, you had until March 31 to get the registration renewed before it expired.

Me: That's good since it March 13,

TC: Oh goodness, sorry I was planning some vacation before I left the station and have April in my mind.

Me: Oh no problem, anything else I really need to get to the dentist.

TC: Have a good day.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why doesn't your Tosa cop story surprise me. I wonder if I actually know of the cop that pulled you over.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Mountaingoat said...

My AT&T phone and DSL went out last Friday. Only took about 8 hours to get it fixed.

4:53 PM  
Blogger bmxmtbfam said...

That will be the sad story for a short time, there are 70 new techs in the dsl side of the house.

5:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kenny,why don't you have DSL? Don't you work for AT&T? Strange way to promote your companys product.

Gman

4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home