Sunday, April 01, 2007

Sunday, Palm Sunday

Cole said I should post he loves Spongebob CandyLand.

So I wake up early and I see that the big ol Religion / politics argument are still going after a full weekon a couple blogs. Come on guy this argument is what has been getting people killed for 6000 years in the middle east. I hope you guys are close now to closing the debate.

Well I have rode 4 days in a row now and hopefully today will make 5. I have a new 25 mile route that is all hills for the first 11 miles. Brad and Leif came out yesterday for ride on the new route and they agree it all hills and a good ride. Half way throught the ride we almost got taken out by a herd of deer crossing center drive.

So 130 in 4 days, that is almost summer miles in march. I am feeling good now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home