Thursday, May 03, 2007

have you seen it

Man, I played hooky for most of the day and hit the kettles early for some real mileage. Did the first blue to connector Emma bench and back, felt great. So why not do it again. Grabbed another set of bottles and off I went. Made it to Emma feeling OK a little spent. However on the way back my legs went looking for reserve. No juice left right after horse riders camp. Slammed a bunch of hammergel and took it easy on the way back. Sat in the lot and realized I had 2 hours until I had to be home for josh. Ate two clif bars and refilled with rust water and did a easy hour plus blue loop. So I figure about 50 miles for the day at the kettles. Made it home and showered before josh walked in the door. Here is where the problems started. Josh wanted to jump on his bike and hit the power lines. Why not, nice cool down right. Just in a pair of shorts and tshirt. About 5 miles in we turned around and I lost my taint on the trail somewhere, have you seen it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home