Wednesday, September 19, 2007

aint no huntin yet

So I left work and hit the kettles at 2:00. Then coming back from the connector I ride into three nice sheriffs with shotguns in $100 hill area . It seems the missing lake geneva man is still missing. They nicely made it clear that I needed to understand the trails are closed for the rest of the day. Three 12 gauges say it better than anything I know. So I hi tail it back to the parking lot. The have it closed and a helicopter is in the grass and dozens of law enforcement personnel and many many dnr wardens and 4 wheelers get ready to start searching. So I given a little hurry up change your clothing. I mentioned to the sheriff this part of the job must suck. He said "yeah it hard to find someone who doesn't want to be found". What, he doesn't want to be found and you guys are armed walking the trails. I got out of there. Plus I got it over with on the way to emma. I went over the bars and scratched the new bike. Now its over, the cherry had been popped. See you at Iola II

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah can't argue with a 12 gauge. Looks like the found the guy taking a dirt nap, looks like suicide the say.........

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home