Sunday, September 09, 2007

worst to worster

Well the start was real good. My legs felt light and powerful. That is were the good for the day ends. That is because 2 miles in I was losing lunch or breakfast and some supper. Once it started I could not stop I was breathing so damn hard. Thanks to everyone who asked if I was OK. Sorry to everyone who rode through it as you exited the field section. I rode out the lap and stopped at the team ezup for some plain water. Got back on the bike to take my place in dead last. By the third lap I was catching and passing comp riders again when the non drive side crank fell off. I guess building up the bike the day before and not riding it was a bad idea. O well ride a bit this week and get ready for the Hayward Superbowl. I hope all the bad luck was used up today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home