Thursday, August 16, 2007

still behind

Well, thanks to everyone for the kind words about my grandpa. That really took up my weekend. So the good news is trek/fisher has a brand new HI FI 29er frame coming my way. Just waiting on paint. I might really need to wait since trek has all the fox forks with 51mm offsets and they won't part with any them. Then I just bought a xl trek fuel 100 front frame section on ebay for 30 bucks w a damaged rear section. So score for me, i have extra rear section. So I might just take my sweet time putting the 29er together. Sun Ringle has Russell building me some shinnnnny Bubba beater as I am typing and the new Hayes brakes are in the mail. Now I just need to rustle up some X0 shift pods and some X0 derailleurs. Well it looks like it maybe a mud fest again this weekend. The rain and fresh trail will really set up for another 3 hour bike cleaning.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hauser said...

Ah, another set of the finest wheels in the land, Bubba Beaters! The only wheel raced by champions all over the....state of Wisconsin. You will be rollin' in style my friend.

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home