Tuesday, March 04, 2008

happy tractor ride

Well Brett pulled the plug and I survived day 2 of the new job. The job is cool. I need to get used to a 8-4 schedule now and that is weird. For the last 6 years I have started at 5am. Now I have to drive with all the dip shits on the freeway during rush hour. I need to find a sticker that says" You cheap bastard buy some sun glasses and drive with two hands." I could not believe how we slowed on the way home on the sunny hill sides.

So I get home and have a good conversation with the kids

Josh: Dad, Brett retired on the news

Me: yes he did

Josh: What does that mean.

Me: He played for a long time and will not play anymore

Cole: The means he is a quitter and Russell will pick on him.

True story.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Shed Master said...

Yes, I already have labeled him a "quitter".

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home