Thursday, May 01, 2008

behind again

Well after reading Jays blog I just remembered my bike shoes still resemble piles of mud after rockhut. I better make a note to get them cleaned tonight and on the boot dryer so I have them for the weekend.

Well last night I spent 30 minutes on the trainer again and the leg is still resisting any hard efforts. The bruising is almost all gone and I have gone through a second jar of tiger balm. This all makes me think that Iola will be a real slow ride just so I make enough races for the series. We will be missing a few races this year so I better get it in while I can.

Can't wait for GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOO

3 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Is your wife gonna race too?

1:55 PM  
Blogger bmxmtbfam said...

She will later in the year, she had a rough off season with work and just, that nice bike has only been taken out twice

4:45 PM  
Blogger The Shed Master said...

Tiger Balm? Man, what you need to do is rub sum dirt on the sumbitch. THat'll fixx it right up.

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home