Tuesday, September 22, 2009

had a great 30 but not 40

Ok here is my quick fat tire recap, slept in then hit up Norske Nook for breakfast and then headed back for a nap and then headed to the line 8:30 ish. Lined up in the back with Bubba, UncleJim, Doctor Dave and some others. That was a rough one, the 4 wheeler this year kept the speed down and we hit rosies field 40 wide and 4 mph. I took it up a notch and started making up ground and made it to OO in good time and had a good ride to Fire Tower. The hike up fire tower killed me. Halfway up my foot was on fire two times after I literally pulled over and removed my shoe and sock to stretch out my foot. At one stop a group of pirates made me drink some rum. After the race I found some ice bags for the foot and was just glad the dust bowl was over. Went back and showered off the pounds of dirt. Cant wait till next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home