Sunday, March 19, 2006

Just a plain old weekend

Well the weekend was about as low key as could be. We hit hockey Saturday morning then mom spent a small fortune on shoes for herself and the kids. Dad got nothing again. It was so bad she even had them order another pair and have them sent to the house. That must purely be a women thing. There is no way in the world I guy would pre pay for a pair of shoe in a store and wait a couple weeks to have them delivered at home. We came home and ran to Home Depot for a gallon of blue paint for coles room. It turned out really nice and the color is nice to, Cole loves it. Sunday the kids got me up at 5:30 to watch cartoons. Since it was kinda nice outside today we took Josh's bike downstairs to clean it up. Last year the rear hub was making some noise and I threw some tri flow at it and the noise went away. So when I threw the heaviest little bike ever in the stand. I give the rear tire a push and it went around once maybe. Something ain't right. I pull the hub apart and it looked like trek cut back on grease that week when they were putting these babies together. I packed up the bearings and sanded the cups and re assembled. Now that baby rolls like a new King. Maybe that is why I thought he was always dragging the brake, poor kid. Well I haven't put in a hard ride since last Sunday when I learned how much pain a tight IT band in the knee can cause. I did a number of streches all week and it seem to have worked. I rode once this week without pain, so I will start riding tonight again. Kenny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home