Friday, November 10, 2006

Holy grap bat man

So I took Josh to his first bmx practice at Elkhorn. It went ok, he wasn't spooked by the gate at all. We still have some work to do with him standing more. I think it will come around some guy told be to push his bars forward a little so he has to really reach to sit.

So this morning I stop at Walgreens on 35 and Wisconsin at 4:30 am. The only place open for a white boy at the that time of the day. There is one person working as I walking in and she looking at the floor. I grab some cough drops and throat spray and turn towards the register. I see this women with a full cart of food, like she is doing her weekly grocery shopping. I am thinking what the hell is wrong with this women. I am watching the "thing" working the register moving at the speed of Randy out of the gate. After about 5 minutes the window on the register is at $122. dollars and change. Then she pulls out a pocket full of coupons and other papers. Another 5 minutes goes by checking if she has all the stuff to match the coupons. Now ten minutes has gone by and her total is down to $54 dollars. How the hell do you save $68 shopping at walgreens.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

I shop for my 89 year old Grandmother at Walgreens and the only thing she wants is always on sale. Same with Pick n Save and Jewel. If not on sale she doesn't want it.

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Schooled by a little old lady in da hood, don't feel bad it happens all the time

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home