Tuesday, December 04, 2007

to death

Man I was starving to death all day today. Totally reduced the serving size today as well. One cup oatmeal for breakfast with honey instead of brown sugar. Snack was a pear and lunch was one seafood and crab salad I made and a yogurt. Then my afternoon snack was a handful of cashews. Supper was awesome I made enchiladas with low fat cream cheese and low fat cheese. They rocked, it was hard to eat a small serving. I will have the same for lunch tomorrow. Well I made it through day one. Its a start.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Shed Master said...

Low Fat? C'mon Kenny a man has got to have his pride.

5:39 PM  
Blogger bmxmtbfam said...

I hate to say it but it was some of the best amerimex cooking that I have had in a long time.

5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home