Thursday, December 04, 2008

uuuhhhhhhhhhhhg

Well it appears the crud is going around. It‘s my turn this week it seems like, it a hell of a way to take off some of the thanksgiving extras I put on. On the home front it is go time on the play for Shelly and the kids. They did a full run through on Wednesday night and did two performances today for the high school. They all have dual rolls in the 2008 production of The Nutcracker by the Mukwonago players. Josh is a toy soldier and the North wind and Cole is a Mouse and the North Wind. Sounds like my bike frame has made it to the project one painters booth and should be completed shortly. I can’t wait to slap it all back together. First family Christmas party of the year this weekend I hope I feel a little better. I guess that why god lets fruit rot or should a say let corn turn into mash and boil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home