Friday, April 14, 2006

days are flying

Man it has been awhile, but a lot has happened. Josh is riding his bike on two wheels like a pro now. Three days ago you would have thought he was never going to ride. Tuesday he was screaming in the road and throwing a major fit he was never going to ride. Then wahla he was riding along without any problems. Shelly has the bike out of the basement and it sounds like she is ready to ride. I have a couple hundred miles on the road bike and a really good ride on the new fuel at the Muir. The jerseys for the New team are in and the season in less than a month away. The boys will be spending some time with grandpas and grandmas with shelly heading to New York and I am heading to Texas for work. Last night I went on the wheel ride and man it was fast, they spit me out 12 miles into the ride. When they attacked on a climb, I looked down and they pulled away at 25mph, I know when I am beat. So I finished with Bubba, Coop and Bruce on the way back. Well this Sunday is Easter and a hunt is sure to produce a good story so stay tuned. I hope everyone has a blessed Easter.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

You need to just keep coming on the rides and sit on a good wheel and just keep getting farther on each ride. The pace gets smoother each week and easier to ride. Have a good Easter and see you at another ride.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home