Saturday, April 01, 2006

Weeks over

It has been a while since the last post and a ton of stuff is happed. Still getting a mouse a day in the garage. I guess the feral cats would eat them if the coyotes would stop eating all the cats. We need something to eat the coyotes. That won't happen. So the weather is getting better and we grab back another hour of sunshine tonight. We are heading to ripon for a wedding tonight and the boys are staying by Grama and Grampa H tonight. First thing today I am going on a team ride at 10. I hope I have gotten over the flat tire issue. The last three rides I got a flat all in the front tire. Last night I found it flat from the ride Wednesday. So I retaped the rim and put on a new tire. I could not find anything in the old tire or the rim, but it had two small holes. Later today Josh has his first kids only birthday party today. Then I better get joshs curtains hung in his room. So. Shelly and I will have a night to ourselves with friends, kind of selfish, but it has been a long winter. Time to make breakfast for the rugrats.
Kenny

1 Comments:

Blogger The Shed Master said...

Randy will eat coyote. A little BBQ sauce is all it takes.

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home