Tuesday, January 02, 2007

wrap up

Well the new year is upon us and it is time to get serious about next years race season. I think have done pretty well only gaining 5 pounds since the last race. So no Russell was not talking about me. Not touching the bike since shevagas is true but I am 215 not 240. I think I may throw some trail running into the workout routing along with more cardio and less weights. I know my legs never really get tired even in the longer races like the 40. It is my breathing I really need to work on. The new years party was ok we stayed up drank and ate steak and steak and some more stuff. Man Dick Clark looks more dead than Keith Richards. Well it is 50 degrees out right now, so it either a short ride or cut the grass, yep the shit is really growing. Last time I pay to have the lawn winterized. I think a ride is in order now that I have a bike put back together.

1 Comments:

Blogger MTB Girl said...

Ease into that running thing. . .it beats the crap out of you if you don't ease in.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home