Friday, December 08, 2006

weeks over

Well it was a short feeling week. Josh and I hit the Barn on thursday for BMX practice. Man by gates stunk, I was hesitating the "watch the light" every time. I thought I was going to need to drag Josh off the track, he is riding much faster but still is sitting a lot. We started some squat type exercises tonight to get him used to the motion over the rhythm section. Tonight my dad came over and we built balance beams for the kids. My mom was going to just buy them from some store until we my dad found out the were 80 bucks a pop for a maple 2x4. We built 4 of them for under 50 bucks. I can easily say they are way nicer than the store bought beams. Well tomorrow brings a family Christmas party and another birthday party. Then Sunday we will be racing at the Barn and the grand parents and some friends are coming to watch. More updates after that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home