Tuesday, December 12, 2006

weekend and brain drain

Well we went to the Barn on Sunday for some bmx racing. Josh is doing great, he has not made a main yet but he is right there on the wheel. The kids he is racing in his age have been doing this most of the year. I really need to practice the gate balance thing with him. I made the main and ended up third. As my luck goes I got moved down 2 age bracket to race with the younguns that race expert in age group, so I felt real good about making the main.

So the brain drain, I sat on a conference call for 7 hours today, made my ear really sore and my head hurts. So I was think about nothing the whole time like,

Do you need to use your directional in a turn only lane?

What will the next organic plant be out of California to kill people?

Is One size fits all breaking the laws of truth in advertising?

Why is it OK to stick ANYTHING in your mouth in New York's West Village except Trans Fat?

Why don't they ever show the thong panties on Victoria Secrets website but they do on the Television Fashion show.

Also if your wearing a thong as too not have any pantie lines. Why do you wear panties?

What the hell are Beef nibbles made of that are in Campbell's Chunky Chili since beef is not listed in the ingredients?

I had a few more but can't read my own scribbling.

1 Comments:

Blogger velodan said...

Your grips are in

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home