Friday, December 28, 2007

How much?

Who shops at Kohl’s and really thinks they are getting any deals. Let me start here, I was dragged into the kohl’s store in Waukesha yesterday. They advertised some truly amazing deals. We picked a few pair of Lee dungarees for josh. They were marked 60% percent off and were priced right at $16 dollars. Here is where the problem occurs; these jeans are never ever $40 so how can they advertise 60% off. Then we looked at the kids Columbia jackets that were 50% off. Mind you we just picked up the same jacket at Gander Mountain for $44. Well kohl’s had those nice jackets 50% off to make a really great price of $52. The cake topper was the Levi’s jeans that were 30%-75%. Grabbed a pair of 505 from the 50% off shelving and the price was $34, so these jeans are $68 dollars when not on sale.
I don’t think kohl’s will get anymore of my cash, I almost said hard earned cash but you know me, I can’t say that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ronsta, said...

$34 for jeans!?
I can get like 9 pairs for that at Goodwill. Screw retail!

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home