Friday, December 14, 2007

just doing just it

That has been the way it has been lately, just doing it because its that time. Like chopping down the tree, setting it up and giving it care. Baking a few dozen cookies. Wrapping gifts, well not many just the one for Shelly. I have a great wife who gets all that done. Well I really just have a great wife. Then I get stomped by my own children sledding and get a bruised back. That lead me to watch bmx gates last night. Half way through I went out on the track to be the watch for crashes type of thing guy. I was watching for the way the faster riders approached the rhythm section. I picked up on a few thing I will need to try in 3 weeks. All the bikes are in the basement and ready to ride. Well big night of dinner dancing and shopping ahead. I better follow MG and take a nap today. If only the phone would stop ringing with all the AT&T U-verse TV questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home