Sunday, December 09, 2007

weekend update

Well Friday started with a 60 mph slide on the freeway and somehow I didn't get hit or hit anyone. One of the trucks involved hit a tree head on. She was OK. Ended up going to work with soaked shoes and pants from standing in the snow till the cops showed. I guess I was kinda of still shaken and never thought about it. Saturday I went and swapped out the in-laws water heater and then we skipped bmx and had a family Christmas party. Well I woke up Sunday and felt OK after 2 weeks of congestion and a crappy couch. The first couple of gates I felt just flat. I went back and pounded some heed took some race day caps and eat a few gels. First moto I hit the gate spun the rear tire and paused at the gate. Well that is why you get two chances to qualify. So the second moto I nailed it, the whole lap was perfect. Then in the main I had another good run and ended up 2nd for the day. Nate and Jay had a good day. Nate did miss the gate and went over but he was giving it 105% running with the experts. Josh had his best run ever in the 2nd moto. Then he got all po'ed when he got forth in the main and no one gave him a trophy card. Well it going to be a busy weeks, till later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home