Thursday, January 22, 2009

How the HE double hockey sticks

So I have been going to the gym, doing a bunch of aerobic as well as weight training for the last couple of weeks. During that time I cut back huge on my portions and on red meat and have increased by fruit and vegetables intake like I am a vegetarian. So I step on the scale for the first time in three weeks I gained 5 f'ing pounds. What how the hell does that happen. Let me also tell you I was sicker that shat and one eat about 20 club crackers in three days. The trainer told me a lot time being on a cycle of antibiotics will make you gain weight, that your digestive systems get all out of whack and holds more fats and water. I hope she is right because right now this really sucks. I am starting to feel alot better so I guess something is working.

1 Comments:

Blogger DIHAF? said...

It probably has something to do with the amount of water being held in your cells. I think that happens after you get dehydrated.

You probably respond well to weight lifting so the increased muscle mass in counteracting weight loss initially.

Plus that kind of thing happens when you get older. Like Charles Barkley said, "When I used to do a hard work out it made me feel great, now it just makes me tiiiiiiiiiired.

Drink some beer and get the extra water out of you.

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home