Friday, November 06, 2009

not even dreaming about them

Man, should I not be dreaming about saving money and buying new bike stuff for next year. I have seen a ton of new cool stuff in all kinds of colors and materials. Oddly I am not at all, nothing is really busted up after doing 4 races this year and beside a brand new crappy x9 front derailleur that need changing out I am pretty much set. I did spoil myself this year with two new bikes so maybe that’s what is going on. I am totally focused right now on loosing weight and putting muscle back on. The last two years have been complete shit summers as far as riding goes. In 08 I tore my right quad at the first race and this year the broken toe/foot screwed me all year plus the steroids added 20 pounds but it did finally fix the foot. Well here’s to 2010 being a great year

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home