Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Just fallen wrong

I am having one of those weeks that nothing is falling into place. Now on top of all the race prep taking place this week I am home today with a very sick child. I hate to say it but this is kind of nice and will give me more time at home with the phone to finalize a lot of things already this morning. Josh is chilled on the couch with his pillow and the remote. Since he has come down with pneumonia we will be skipping the camping this weekend ans I am driving up day of to Wausua. Buying me even more time. Then a week later is our 12 hour race then Sunday night I fly out for 2 weeks to salt lake city. So I get to have fathers day alone in SLC, oh joy. Well time to make sure we have garbage can delivered on time for next week.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Shed Master said...

Sounds like Josh is on The Ramby Training Program.

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home