Tuesday, May 22, 2007

LBS's dream

These mud races must be a dream come for your local bike shop. So today after the Fuel got a good wash and inspection to look over what was left after yesterdays romp through Grand G. I realized it is going to cost me a bunch of cash to get it ready for Wausua. At first glance I could see the chain of course is trash. Then I found the front pads are now nearly gone. The bottom bracket drive side cup is wasted . Also after one to many fall on the right side a new set of grips.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you talking about? I hosed my bike down, sprayed lube on the chain and it's now ready to go.

1:24 PM  
Blogger bmxmtbfam said...

You got lucky, I got a GRIND/thump/GRIND in the BB cup and the chain is way streched past the limits and missing half a grip. The brakes, well it might just be time for them

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home