Sunday, December 30, 2007

none this time

Drinking will make you fat at the holidays. So its been about three weeks of watching what I eat and as of this morning I lost 0 pounds; Zip, zero pounds. I didn't gain any weight and I think that is a good think after 4 holiday parties and cookies everywhere you stop these days. If I would have not drink at parties I would have lost weight. For example last night at my aunts I had a few jack and cokes and ended up with a buzz and eat a lot of cheesecake some custard torte and a couple scoops ice cream. Last party I didn't drink and only had a few covered pretzels. Well the 1st of the year is upon us know I am not making a eating or weight loss resolutions. We are staying home this year and just chilling with a mess of goods for the grill and so game playing. So we are off to a party today to celebrate my great grandmas 100th birthday. I will eat some cake for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home