Thursday, June 14, 2007

from high to new low

So yesterday I hopped on a gondola ride for 20 minutes and then rode a 40 pond bike with 6" of travel down super sweet trails for 4 plus hours, 90 percent of it downhill of coarse. It was a truly outstanding riding up in the mountains just rolling down hill and riding over everything in the way. I only fell twice on the park city loop, softly. I was amazed by all the locals riding up the roads on their bikes instead of paying. They said next week when the lifts open daily they will buy a lift ticket for the season.

That was the high for the week.

The low was today when I got passed on the group ride by guys on hybrids . I was just crushed, I sat up and waited for the next group to latch onto. I was breathing like a trail and they just went by in the little ring. There is a lot of Dura ace triples out here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home