Wednesday, June 06, 2007

pack pack pack

Man it is getting a little hectic, packing up race stuff, papers stakes fliers arrows monkeys and every other thing you can think of. It amazing how muck stuff you need to make sure you are ready for 12 hours of whatever comes up. I can't even imagine what it must be like for Kevin with planning 24/9 with it 3 hours from his house. So tonight I packed up the road bike in a bike box along with my clothing and work stuff for SaltLakeCity.The bike hit ups tomorrow and I fly out Sunday night at 9:45 and return the next Wednesday at 6:15 only 10 days later. Hopefully I can get some real miles in on real hills and long roads. That why I hope to give Russell a real run for it at Eau Claire.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ronsta, said...

The monkeys are back! Cool!

I'm available to help Saturday, email me with info.

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Russell & Eau Claire got some bizness from last year to take care of.

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home