Tuesday, June 19, 2007

one more day

I will be home this time tomorrow. I didn't crank on a ton of miles but there was a lot of climbing involved this weekend to make it worth the air freight on the bike. I am feeling like a poser sort of considering I was 30 miles from a Norba National and I didn't go at all. I would have went to see Mike in the Semi but the race was Friday at noon. As I took apart the road bike tonight I was thinking about the dirty muddy fuel at home still a mess from Mudsau marathon. Time for a big parts run to Ben's again on Thursday after work. Well after driving the escape hybrid for a week I have to admit it was not as bad as I thought. I would never buy a 2 wheel drive SUV but if you fall for the global warming this may help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home