Thursday, May 29, 2008

wowatosa


So first thing after a 4 am fiber throw we hit Webb's on state st in the village. I ended up getting kicked out by the counter help. I really didn't do anything wrong.

There was a wacko asking us about or thoughts on following the pro life agenda. After about 2 minutes I had enough of her ranting with the guy with 8 teeth and a flannel. I asked her how many kids she had. She replied they were blessed with one wonderful daughter so far. Then I asked if it was her choice to take birth control pills or use a condom to prevent more children up to this point. She said nothing for about 10 seconds she just stared at me so I asked her again. What was her preferred choice to prevent life from happening? Well her head spend around like six times and she started screaming something about her money situation and housing and some other crap in tongues. Turns out her friends worked there and they ask me to leave or they were calling the cops. We left and went to Denny's on north ave for some eggs and corn beef and hash.

As we were leaving there I seen the funniest shit pile car in a long time. I took a pic but can't get my phone to send it in a email. Someone took bubba's old van and removed the front clip and created a trailer out of it. On the back there were the chrome Lady's but they were very plump Lady's.

Came home rode 10 miles just to keep things loose.

1 Comments:

Blogger bubba said...

It just may have been my van. I traded it in to Hall Cheverolet right next door to Denny's on North.

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home