Tuesday, June 17, 2008

fosures day

Hard to see from the pic but I was passing these guys on the 2nd lap.
Gracie did not hesitate one bit before jumping in the lake at Hartman Creek State Park. Make a note to stay here for the 09 Subaru Cup. Its super nice and clean and only 20 miles from the course.




Yep us big guys like someplace to cook food for fathers day. Now that I have cooked on it, the Weber is much nicer than the last generic grill we had.


Well the day before I suffered during the climbs at Mt Morris. Then after seeing the full moon out in the field I was almost blinded. I was forewarned by Rick but still did not shield my eyes in time.




After the race the leg was fine. The next day the leg was fine for a short ride. However Monday the leg was junk again I could hardly pedal. I have made the decision to take July off completely to let it heal. Just easy spins with the kids.



2 Comments:

Blogger The Shed Master said...

You owe a few bucks for the full moon. Sorry, but there's no freebies.

9:56 PM  
Blogger bmxmtbfam said...

see me at the next race

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home